Turbobit

mercredi, mai 09, 2018

BOOTLEG : Bob Dylan - Madison Square Garden, New York City, 30 September 1978


1.My Back Pages - I’m Ready (Willie Dixon)
2.Is Your Love In Vain?
3.Shelter From The Storm - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
4.Tangled Up In Blue
5.Ballad Of A Thin Man
6.Maggie's Farm
7.I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
8.Like A Rolling Stone
9.I Shall Be Released
10.Going, Going, Gone
11.One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)
12.It Ain't Me, Babe
13.Am I Your Stepchild?
14.One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
15.Blowin' In The Wind
16.I Want You
17.Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
18.Masters Of War
19.Just Like A Woman
20.Baby Stop Crying
21.All Along The Watchtower
22.All I Really Want To Do
23.It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
24.Forever Young
25.Changing Of The Guards

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...